Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

crown room or world club?

Old Jan 30, 2004, 2:43 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL UA

My Crown Room membership is about to expire. I have Silver with NWA and (expiring ) Gold with DL. Should I renew the Crown room , knowing that anytime I fly Delta I will be using my NW mileage account, or should I get a NW club membership? I fly primarily out of GSO so sometimes can not avoid using Delta. I am, however, trying hard to get as much juice as possible with NWA .

thanks, if this belongs in another forum, please let me know.
Old Jan 30, 2004, 5:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: On a collision course with Kettledom
Get an American Express Platinum card ($395) and you can use both.
Old Jan 30, 2004, 6:15 pm

Programs: dont matter anymore...
njvj,

Because this doesn't have anything to do with miles or points I'm going to move it over to TravelBuzz.

Flipside
Old Feb 1, 2004, 6:24 am

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
Worldclub -- gets you into CO PClubs and NW Worldclubs (obviously) without having to show a boarding pass. DL boarding pass required for DL club admittance.
Admittance to 2 of 3 clubs, no questions asked.
Admittance to 1 of 3 clubs requires boarding pass.

CrownRoom -- admittance to NW or CO clubs requires same-day boarding pass.
Admittance to 2 of 3 clubs requires boarding pass.
Admittance to 1 of 3 clubs no questioned asked.

If the decision was mine, I'd pick CO or NW.
Old Feb 2, 2004, 7:35 am

Location: AA Gold/Million Miler,DL dirt,UA1K/Million Miler;Honors Silver,Marriott Gold;Avis Preferred,Hertz Prez Circle, Nat'l Exec Elite
If you are enrolled in the NW Mile-A -Rama promo goingon right now a new WC membership gets u 50 pts-1500 miles at promotions end. PLus if you are meeting any body at A/Port in future who is non-elite, your worldclub can get them into the elite security line via they meeting you at worldclub(details on NW web site/worldclub). This has to be set 24hrs in advance so TSA can pass them thru.
Old Feb 2, 2004, 8:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL UA
cool,
The world club it is. Thanks for the advice!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.