Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Famous people...shorter or taller than you expected?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Famous people...shorter or taller than you expected?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2004, 12:07 pm
Original Poster

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by chobby100:
matt dillon - a lot shorter than expected

Ted Johnson (Linebacker for the NE Patriots) - He was hurt a few seasons back and a friend of mine pointed out this guy at a bar that looked like the mini-ted johnson. We both got a chukle. Then later in the night another friend actually knew the mini-ted johnson - it was no mini - it was him. He looked to be about 6 feet, but not real built. Avergage sized. It could have something to do with his injury. It was an arm injury (in a sling) and perhaps he couldn't work out. i couldn't believe that an NFL linebacker could be so tiny, (although I'm sure he hits like a frieght train).

[This message has been edited by chobby100 (edited Jan 29, 2004).]
</font>

Nick Bonocotti (spelling???) ex-linebacker from the undefeated Miami Dolphins team of the 70's sat behing he in FC on the way to TPA and I was absolutely astounded how tiny a man he was. You would NEVER believe that that man played linebacker in the NFL.
Old Jan 29, 2004, 12:31 pm
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
Hello OMNI?

William
Old Jan 29, 2004, 12:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Yeah, this is very OMNI at this point. It's a great topic, and let's continue it over there. See you in OMNI-land

--richard, moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.