Alitalia - IAD-MXP

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Alitalia - IAD-MXP

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2004, 11:12 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
Alitalia - IAD-MXP

I have not flown AZ before, and wil be this spring on their new IAD-MXP service. I was wondering if there are any suggestions if any coach seats on B767 are better than another.

I thought I read they redid the 767s but cannot find any info....
Old Jan 23, 2004, 11:43 am

Programs: DL GM, UA 1P, AA GLD
Alitalia flies two versions of the 767-300.

On one version, there are 196 coach seats. Bulkhead seats are row 10, and there is a bathroom on both sides of the plane right after row 11. Row 15 is another bulkhead for the side seats only, and those go back to row 20. Rows 21 and 22 are exit rows, next to a galley. Three bathrooms are in the rear.

On the other version has 175 coach seats. Rows 15 through 20 are at the front, with rows 21 and 22 an exit row (next to a galley). Four bathrooms are in the rear.

I hope this helps.
Old Jan 24, 2004, 1:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Rewards Platinum, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, UA/DL/AA Back of the plane...
thanks, I will have to check and see which this is (though I still cannot find a seat map).
Old Jan 24, 2004, 8:28 pm

Programs: DL GM, UA 1P, AA GLD
The seat map I have is from their timetable I picked up in Milan. You probably can get them to mail one to you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.