Community
Wiki Posts
Search

where to go for five days in March?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2003, 1:53 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: Executive Club Gold/Frequence Plus Red
As soon as you get in LHR check one of the Travel Agencies desks. They have incredible last minute offers to many destinations in Europe. Barcelona is definitely one of the best as well as the Côte d'Azur (Nice, Cannes, Monte-Carlo. Try also Palma de Mallorca, it is great this time of year, few tourists and good bargain. (they had a bad year last year and it is good bargain).

A good bet is also a drive from Milano to Genova and then along the coast up to Monte Carlo by way of San Remo. Great food, good swimming and loads of bargains.
Old Dec 22, 2003, 1:45 am
In memoriam

Programs: Kimpton IC, Hyatt Diamond, Gold Marriott, Lifetime Platinum Starwood
What about Amsterdam and cities in Holland? That should be close to tulip season I would think, right?

As far as Italy, I would throw into the mix Siena, San Gimignano, and a day trip to Pisa. Personally, I think that whatever you decide, you'll have a blast!
Old Dec 22, 2003, 10:00 pm
Original Member

Q: Where to go for 5 days in March

A: Go see the Ides.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.