Mexico at half price - until midnight 12/23

Search this Thread

Old Dec 22, 2003, 9:06 pm
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP "Life is good! Really good.""
Mexico at half price - until midnight 12/23

Sorry for the very late notice.

Aero California is having their once, or twice, a year sale. All tickets OPEN ENDED and half price. Good from Jan 1 - Dec 15, 2004!!!

If you do choose dates to guarantee seats, no charge to change dates as long as city pairs remain the same.

They don't have a website, and this offer isn't available through their ticket agents. You have to call the 800 number which is located in El Segundo in the Los Angeles area. (Agent I talked to was on the 11th floor and REALLY felt the earthquake.) You will be mailed a paper ticket, omigod.

They fly out of Los Angeles and Tijuana and I don't know where else, if anywhere. I checked the price TIJ-Leon last week online with a ticket broker, and it ws $420.

Bought it today for $214.35 with all taxes included.

One of our IS guys is sending his parents from LAX to Guadalajara as a Christmas gift -less than $200 a ticket. (He's from Guadalajara and says yeah, Aero California is okay, but not the Concorde. (At least it's still flying

This is Aero CALIFORNIA, not Aero Mexico. Number is in the phone book under airlines, or try El Segundo information. Sorry I don't have the number here.

If you really can't find the number, email me tomorrow when I'll be at work.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.