Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Delhi to Malé, Maldives?

Delhi to Malé, Maldives?

Old Oct 9, 2003, 4:40 pm
Original Poster

Delhi to Malé, Maldives?

I am looking for the most efficient way of getting from DEL to MLE, and then from MLE to Chennai and so far the best I have found is a double connection via Bangalore and Colombo.

Doesn't seem right to me. Does anyone have any experience on doing this more efficiently?
Old Oct 9, 2003, 8:26 pm

Depending on the day of the week, you can usually fly Delhi - Male most efficiently on SriLankan with a single connection via Columbo. The flights are nicely timed to give you only 60 minutes on ground.

You can also fly the weekly Monday morning service on Air Seychelles from Mumbai to Male. There are plenty of Delhi - Mumbai connecting flights available around the clock.

For Male to Chennai, your best option would be the daily lunchtime Indian Airlines A320 service from Male to Thiruvanthapuram, with a convenient connection to Chennai on the same airline. You can also do the route via Colombo again on SriLankan.
Old Oct 12, 2003, 12:53 pm
Original Poster

Thank you!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.