Reload this Page >

Fourth of July Fireworks?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fourth of July Fireworks?

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2001, 11:14 am

I have seen the 4th of July fireworks in different states but I like the scenery in Chicago. If you find the right spot, you can be in the park and the same time see the boats and the fireworks above (beautiful like a postcard). I also like the fact that they are on July 3rd and the next day I can go to a suburb to see the 4th of July festivities or go to a picnic.
Old May 5, 2001, 10:34 pm

Programs: UA LTG, AA LTG, Bonvoy LTP, IHG Plat, LHW Sterling
Fireworks are fun to watch anywhere! I saw them in both Philadelphia and NYC last year. Even though NYC had more tonnage, I actually enjoyed the ones in Philly more. They seemed closer and completely filled the sky.
Old May 5, 2001, 11:10 pm

Programs: AA Plat 2MM
If you can be in Montreal in the summer, join locals and tourists on the east end of the village at the annual Benson & Hedges International Fireworks competition.

As a former resident, I know many people plan their attendance very carefully and enthusiastically. Each night features a different country's efforts and some I've seen have been unbelievable. Others were simply great.

A quick search on Yahoo revealed a schedule and a quick description (this one has some bizarre script problems).

Worth a trip in itself, certainly not to be missed if you're in the city during the festival.

[This message has been edited by rpmkwpw (edited 05-05-2001).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.