Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Frontier Airlines Corporate Account Program

Old Jan 15, 2001, 5:23 pm
Original Poster

Has anyone tried this Frontier Airlines corporate account program? They are supposed to give you 5% off on the "lowest available fare".

However, that would appear to be the "lowest available fare" at a travel agent, not the "lowest available fare" on the internet.

I was looking to fly 5-Mar/9-Mar DEN-LAS-DEN. Frontier was slightly cheaper than United on the internet. Great, now I wanted my 5% off. I couldn't really figure out how to post my account number, so I created a new account. Boom, when I went back to check my flight, it had gone up 5%. I closed the browser and came back in as a regular flyer and the price was back down by 5% ($237 vs $249).

If anybody know how to get the 5% off the Internet price, I would love to hear it. Otherwise, you might just as well book on the internet.

Note: Frontier gives 5% off your total purchases for the quarter, but that of course gets you right back to the internet price. Why get 5% at the end of the quarter when you can get 5% now?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.