Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Longer Term Parking Options at O'Hare?

Old Dec 11, 2000, 12:18 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA Plat, SPG/Marriott/Hilton Credit Cards ;)

Hi all,

I'm flying from ORD to LAX and will need to find parking for 9 days. Anything cheaper than the Long-Term Parking Lots E&F. Do any hotel's around O'Hare offer free parking with a stay? My flight out is at 7:40 AM, so a hotel stay isn't bad, since I live about 60-90 min from O'Hare.

Thanks,
Andrew
Old Dec 11, 2000, 8:16 am

Programs: AA-2MM Lifetime Platinum
I was going to suggest the Van Galder bus into O'Hare from the Elgin Ramada for $10 each way with free parking at the Ramada, but after checking their website again it looks like they don't stop in Elgin anymore. I have used this service a couple of times in the past, but if they no longer stop in Elgin it isn't of any use anymore.

[This message has been edited by Paul3456 (edited 12-11-2000).]
Old Dec 11, 2000, 1:55 pm

There are quite a few long term secure lots on Mannheim Rd. I prefer them because they are secure and the airport lot is too big to be secure.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.