Wiki Posts
Search

A Nice Listing Of Smaller European Airlines

Search this Thread

Old May 18, 2000, 8:18 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

A Nice Listing Of Smaller European Airlines

The June 2000 issue of Worth Magazine has a nice listing of about 22 small European airlines (from AB Airlines to VLM Airlines) including their approx flying regions, airports (some are small), web sites and telephone numbers. Buy it or check it out at your local library.

Worth has a nice web site at: http://www.worth.com/ but it looks like the latest issue presently shown is May 2000. Maybe wait a month for the electronic June 2000 issue for the very frugal travelers.
Old May 18, 2000, 10:11 am
BSL

Also take a look at Europe by Air. www.europebyair.com The offer a pass "similar" to the Eurail pass on many of those airlines.

BSL
Old May 18, 2000, 12:56 pm

Programs: AA, UA, WN, HH, Marriott
I have several friends who have used Europe By Air and they report it is great. The carriers are reliable and the reservation system works well. And who can beat $99/segment in Europe. Only problem is they don't cover a number of important city pair combinations, especially to/from Paris.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.