Wiki Posts
Search

The Travel Club???

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2000, 12:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold Million Miler, HH Gold, Marriott Gold
The Travel Club???

I was booking a night at a Hyatt resort and was asked if I were a member of THE TRAVEL CLUB because their rates were the cheapest. Would not accept Entertainment, Mileage Plus Certs, or AARP but would accept THE TRAVEL CLUB rate (about 2/3 of lowest!). Anyone hear of The Travel Club? How does one join? My search machine turned up a travel agency by that name but I am not convinced it is what Hyatt meant. Actually, Hyatt had no idea about this club either.
Old Feb 5, 2000, 9:22 am
Original Member

I think this may be the one that advertises all the time in TravelHoliday magazine.
Old Feb 6, 2000, 11:41 am

Travel Club is the name for elite level/status for Qualiflyer (Swissair, Sabena, Turkish Airlines etc).

Probably they mean this but of course this is just a good guess!
Old Feb 7, 2000, 2:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold Million Miler, HH Gold, Marriott Gold
Nice try but somehow I don't think that is the Travel Club to which Hyatt gives discounts!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.