Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Courtyard Paris-Neuilly?

Courtyard Paris-Neuilly?

Old Jan 18, 2000, 11:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA
Courtyard Paris-Neuilly?

I'm planning for a weekend Paris trip and thinking about redeeming points for the stay. Any comments on the location? BTW what's nearest metro stop?

Thanx in advance!

------------------
Dan
"It is not doing the things we like to do, but liking the things we have to do, that makes life blessed." - Goethe
Old Jan 19, 2000, 11:20 am

I'm not terribly familiar with that part of Paris in terms of staying there, but I'd guesstimate that your closest Metro stop would be Louise-Michel. A bit of a pain for sightseeing, but not too bad--especially for free! Have a great time.
Old Jan 19, 2000, 2:51 pm
dg1

I stayed here for three days last year. It is a nice new hotel with nice staff. It is about a ten minute walk from the metro station, five minutes if you run. I took a taxi there from the airport and on the way back I took the free hotel shuttle to Porte Maillot and then took the Air France bus.

I paid for my stay there and thought it was a decent deal. Next time I go I think I'll go for the Marriott though. The nearest metro stop is the one one stop AFTER Porte Maillot going towards the Arch Defense.

[This message has been edited by dg1 (edited 01-19-2000).]

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.