Search

FREE-handy airport locating software for Mac and/or Windows

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2000, 1:13 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

FREE-handy airport locating software for Mac and/or Windows

http://www5.zdnet.com/mac/download.html

Click on the link above and type "airport" into the search space then select your operating system. The result will produce a little profgram called Airport IDs that is a searchable databse of all those three letter airport codes. Type in the code to find the airport, type in the city to find the code and see where the airport is located on a world map. Very useful.

------------------
Addicted to airline miles? Check out: The Airline Mileage Workshop

Old Jan 16, 2000, 2:48 pm

bokich did a great Excel file of all the airport codes last summer. He e-mailed it to me & it sits on my desktop to check when I hear an unfamiliar one.

Since it's an Excel file, you can sort it however you want, by alpha of codes or alpha of names (locations).

If anyone wants a copy (so you don't need to connect to the web), e-mail me or bokich.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.