Reload this Page >

Dublin for July'00

Dublin for July'00

Old Dec 6, 1999, 6:26 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA2MM
Dublin for July'00

Well, I'm working on getting a clinical elective approved by "the education committee" at my school, real pain, so that I can do a tropical medicine elective in Dublin, for the month, this coming July.

Anyone with comments on the city, place to avoid when looking for apt/housing, etc...
One place I would be at is on Grafton Street, and the other is in Dun Loaghaire.

Thanks!
Old Dec 9, 1999, 1:44 am

Programs: Virgin Atlantic
Tropical Medicine in Dublin? It must be hotter than I thought!
Dublin's a great city. You must see the Book of Kells, housed in Trinity College. Otherwise a pint of Guinness on the banks of the Liffey is a pretty ggod way of spending an hour or two.
Have a great time.
Old Dec 9, 1999, 11:46 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA2MM
Well, it's primarily taking care of pretravel consultations & post travel problems. Also, the traveller with a medical condition.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.