Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Confused by when 100/72/24 hours prior to flight time is?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 2, 1999, 12:59 am
Original Member
Original Poster

I am! So today I made up an Excel spreadsheet that does the calculations for me. It allows me to input the date and time of each segment, and a timezone offset, if required. It not only tells you when 100/72/24 hours prior is, but also tells you the days and hours until the magic moment, or how long ago it passed.

So if you get as confused as I do, drop me an e-mail and I'll send it to you. Documentation will be minimal, but it's simple enough (and I suspect everybody understands the concept intimately) that anyone could probably figure it out.

BTW, if your airline uses different cutoff times, it's easy to change. You just drop in the number of hours. My e-mail address is:

[email protected]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.