Where to eat in DEN?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where to eat in DEN?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 21, 1999, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Million Miler (mostly earned on CO)
Bryan: QuantumLeap is going to be in Denver the second week of my trip and I breached the possibility of a FT'er mini-gathering in DEN - would anyone at FT be up for coming up north?

Twist my arm and you can probably get me to make the drive to Colorado Springs one night. Such a beautiful place...
Old Jul 21, 1999, 4:42 pm

For great Italian in DEN - Bella, on Market St. (LoDo District=lower downtown) phone # is 303-297-8400.

I may have another Italian for you tomorrow, if I can find my CC receipt.
Old Jul 21, 1999, 8:07 pm
bryan at webflyer

Dgolds: Strangely enough, I just posted to that effect on the "Dinner in DEN" thread, It's evening here and since I'm probably the only webflyer-type on FT at the moment, I can't say until tomorrow. I love Denver, and there's some pretty fun folks here at the office. Let's see what we can do.

Old Jul 22, 1999, 11:33 am

Found the receipt...

Cucina Leone
763 S. University Blvd.
303-722-5466

Not a big place, parking next to building and great food!

Enjoy..
Old Jul 22, 1999, 9:02 pm
Original Member

If you want a fun place, try the Wynkoop Brewery. It's a short walk to Coors Field (some of the most beautiful scenery surrounding a ballpark!). Anyway, the food is fine, but the home brew is great, and the building is a neat old one they've renovated. Nice for a change after all the restaurant suggestions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.