Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Flyertalk Photo Gallery....

Search this Thread

Old Jun 6, 1999, 11:56 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Location: In protest of Flyertalk's uncalledfor censoring of my point of view, I cancelled my InsideFlyer subscription. So long, and thanks for everything.
Flyertalk Photo Gallery....

As promised, phase one of the updates complete. Some new faces in the Gallery, as well as some new candids of the recent Long Beach and Swiss meetings.

Now, if it's a quiet day at the office tommorow, and I can get to the scanner, more candids, and pictures of the DC get together will be added.

HTTP://members.aol.com/flyerpics/wanted.htm

As always, please feel free to e-mail submissions to me, or E-mail me to get a snail mail address if you need me to scan and return your pictures.

Old Jun 7, 1999, 9:19 am
geo1004

Thanks for your efforts, Dave.
But, is that OUR arturo????
I don't think so...

Old Jun 7, 1999, 9:42 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Location: In protest of Flyertalk's uncalledfor censoring of my point of view, I cancelled my InsideFlyer subscription. So long, and thanks for everything.
Both pictures of Arturo were provided to me by very reliable, trustworthy flyertalkers who are, in my opinion, unable to decieve or cheat should they even wish to, which of course they would not.

Baobab provided the snapshot for the gallery (our only animation) and PremEx the Candid from Long Beach.

These are unimpeachable sources, as far as I am concerned.

If Arturo wishes dispute these pillars of our community, he can always send me a picture himself. Oh, sorry, that's him cn snd piktur 2 me.

Old Jun 7, 1999, 9:51 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
Old Jun 7, 1999, 12:23 pm
pgupta011

By the time they are out of college it will take a million miles for a free ticket.

Old Jun 7, 1999, 1:44 pm
Suspended

Programs: Ephesians 4:31-32
NJDavid Rocks the House!!!!!! Good Job.
Old Jun 7, 1999, 1:52 pm
Commander Catcop

Terrific pictures of terrific friends. Now I have to get to Switzerland and Long Beach.

It's nice that we are introducing a new generation (Christian) to the wonderful world of Frequent flyer miles. The children can start now and be million milers by the time they are out of college.

------------------
MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!!!

Old Jun 7, 1999, 2:26 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

It "quieted down" enough for me to get to the scanner. More pictures have been added to both sites.

Old Jun 7, 1999, 3:42 pm
geo1004

As you can see from the DC mini-gatherings, Catman possesses an extensive wardrobe. But he always wears that smile!

Old Jun 7, 1999, 5:26 pm
Commander Catcop

The pictures from D-C look better than I expected... and nice captioning.

And what a beautiful cat in that United shot. Looks familiar!

If you want an official PHOTOG for these F-T events let me know. I don't have a digital camera (YET) but can work up to it!

------------------
MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!!!

[This message has been edited by Catman (edited 06-07-1999).]

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.