Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

build up your competence to chat with MERRY!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 7, 1999, 10:18 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Sounds like it would be a great site for my ife! She still isn't over Princeess Di. We actually went to the British embassy in NYC so she could sign the book!
Old Jun 7, 1999, 12:02 pm
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus

Doing the little backhanded wave in a borough near you

What are the members of Britain's Royal family doing THIS month? You can find the answers at Royal Insight, at

http://www.royalinsight.gov.uk/

But this site offers more than an online schedule; it provides in-depth coverage of the Royals' pet projects and articles on various royal accoutrements, such as the 200 plus-year-old Gold State Coach (the article even features an accompanying cutout paper model of the coach!). The only problem here is that the family members are referred to by title (Duke of York, Princes Royal, and so on), which means that if you haven't brushed up on your monarchical hierarchy, you could get really confused, really fast.
Old Jun 7, 1999, 1:58 pm
Commander Catcop

Interesting site Rudi.

OMNI: an honorary member of the FlyerTalk family does have a royal title and probably some royal blood in him.

His name: Sir Edwin Landseer. (That's his registered name!)

------------------
MEOW! MEOW! MEOW!!!

Old Jun 7, 1999, 3:14 pm
pgupta011

Thanks but no thanks. I think the French got it right.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.