Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Rome, Italy

Search this Thread

Old Jan 13, 2004, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Rome, Italy

There's another board warning about the high prices for eating near San Marcos in Venice.
Anyone have any comments / recommendations for Rome?
Old Jan 13, 2004, 12:49 pm

Hi Cowboy. Yes I think someone posted that they were ripped off at a restaurant in the neighborhood near the Vatican museums. I countered that I had one of the best and cheapest cappucinos ever down a side street from the museum. McDonald's in Rome are good for restrooms and cheap/good coffee.

If you do a search of the Europe forum there is lots of information on Rome and there are several trip reports (including one from me) under Trip Reports

Welcome to Flyertalk.
Old Jan 16, 2004, 4:52 pm

There are some BAAAAAAAAD places to eat and some wonderful places to eat. Sometimes right next to each other on a touris street. Last summer I had a nice meal at a place on Borgo Pio, right next to St. Peter's. The name escapes me. I'll try and find it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.