Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Strange Sheraton general manager attitude

Search this Thread

Old Sep 5, 2003, 3:41 am
Original Poster

Strange Sheraton general manager attitude

i was in egypt that wonderfull country for the past 10 days, i stayed at sheraton hotels between cairo, sharm elshiekh and luxor...i must say that i enjoyed my trip so much, and the only annoying thing is that sheraton in cairo...
as far as i know about hotel rules that pets are not allowed, however i found my self infront of a dog which i get affraid of them which made me c/out of the hotel immediatly, specially when i complained and i was told that this dog belongs to the general manager of the hotel...
i am really surprised about this attitude which turn my day negativly..
my word to all, go to egypt and enjoy but if you dont like pets dont go to sheraton cairo..
Old Sep 5, 2003, 6:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
I really don't see what this has to do with the topic of this forum.

Furthermore, you seem to have posted the same thread in several (at least three that I've seen) different forums.

Kathy
Old Oct 11, 2003, 2:36 pm

If complaining there did nothing, why not complain to Sheraton?

Aaron

------------------
Travel Search Engine
Travel Directory
Travel Forums

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.