Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Exterior luggage / baggage tag for flying?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Exterior luggage / baggage tag for flying?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2019, 8:23 am

My FF gives me baggage tags with a replica of our FF card - it's got my name, FF # and FF program on it. Enough for any airline to ID me and my bags.
Old Oct 28, 2019, 4:23 pm

Programs: SWRR, HH, SM, TSA Pre
I have the Ebags connected ones on all of my family's luggage. Haven't needed them yet but since I only paid between $0.99 and $2.99 each, they are worth it just in case.
Old Oct 29, 2019, 4:51 pm

Programs: UA Premier, Marriott LT Titanium, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond
Like some others here, I use engraved metal tags with my name, home city, phone and email address. I buy these on eBay. I have never had one break, but they do get bent every now and again.

One thing I do differently is attach the tag to my suitcase with a round metal key ring. These are surprisingly sturdy and it would take someone a bit of time to remove the tag.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.