Reload this Page >

Why do we have Stupid Amenity Kits???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Why do we have Stupid Amenity Kits???

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2019, 2:28 pm

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by StartinSanDiego
Did SQ do away with amenity kits? I flew them recently and there were only socks and an eye mask on the LAX-SIN flights in both directions. No kits.
Even in 2012 I don't recall receiving an amenity kit in SQ business class. The lav was stocked with toothbrushes and combs, and had pump bottles of lotion though.
Old Sep 6, 2019, 6:20 am

Programs: VA Platinum, SQ Gold, TK Gold, Hhonors Gold, Accor Plus Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Premium
I’ve been through several phases.

i still use an Asiana bag as my everyday shower bag. It gets used every day for 6 months of the year and has lasted me about 12 years so far.

Many bags just get reused for storing stuff from computer cable to mini soaps. The Swiss tins were particularly good.

When we had a holiday house on the coast we would often have guests. We would leave the sealed toothbrush and toothpaste with the towels just in case.

Now we just sell them.

i particularly like the Singapore razors. With a few long-haul flights I will never have to buy Gillette again.
Old Sep 6, 2019, 6:21 am

Programs: VA Platinum, SQ Gold, TK Gold, Hhonors Gold, Accor Plus Platinum, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Premium
Originally Posted by StartinSanDiego
Did SQ do away with amenity kits? I flew them recently and there were only socks and an eye mask on the LAX-SIN flights in both directions. No kits.
No kits in J but a nice kit in F.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.