FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   TravelBuzz (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travelbuzz-176/)
-   -   what types of planes do the "geo enginerring" chemtrails (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/travelbuzz/1958900-what-types-planes-do-geo-enginerring-chemtrails.html)

henry19702000 Mar 2, 2019 1:08 am

what types of planes do the "geo enginerring" chemtrails

looking for non military I know c-130's have been spotted

civilian(usally) white) planes 737? any one know or point me in the right direction

or any one know what altitude the spray from

USA_flyer Mar 2, 2019 2:47 am

I heard that if you wear a hat made of tin foil, the chemtrails can't get you.

LarryJ Mar 2, 2019 10:52 am

I think that this guy can answer your questions...

GadgetFreak Mar 2, 2019 12:21 pm

No. Just no.

CPRich Mar 2, 2019 1:34 pm

I've heard they're all black helicopters made of tinfoil.

This guy probably knows

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/www.fly...466bef53d8.jpg

Qwkynuf Mar 2, 2019 1:42 pm

Not to inject a note of seriousness into a post which was clearly intended to spark levity, but I have often thought that if I were tasked with designing the *least efficient* possible dispersal method, I would hope that releasing chemicals from a plane - 6 miles above the ground - would be what I would come up with.

ajGoes Mar 2, 2019 2:16 pm

Originally Posted by henry19702000 (Post 30837963)
looking for non military I know c-130's have been spotted

civilian(usally) white) planes 737? any one know or point me in the right direction

or any one know what altitude the spray from

OP, your post is being mocked because there's no such thing as a "chemtrail". The squiggly trails you see in the sky are vapor trails, a normal consequence of burning fuel at a high altitude. They consist of water vapor that condenses from the engines' exhaust.

​​​​​​

bitterproffit Mar 2, 2019 2:51 pm

Originally Posted by Qwkynuf (Post 30839798)
Not to inject a note of seriousness into a post which was clearly intended to spark levity, but I have often thought that if I were tasked with designing the *least efficient* possible dispersal method, I would hope that releasing chemicals from a plane - 6 miles above the ground - would be what I would come up with.

I think it would be much more effective and efficient to disperse the chemicals by calling them 'essential oils' and setting up a 'faith based' MLM scheme through churches and have people pay $12.99 a bottle for the chemicals. I get whatever result I am looking for from chemical dispersement AND a tidy profit too!

Out of my Element Mar 2, 2019 2:54 pm

Originally Posted by ajGoes (Post 30839887)
OP, your post is being mocked because there's no such thing as a "chemtrail". The squiggly trails you see in the sky are vapor trails, a normal consequence of burning fuel at a high altitude. They consist of water vapor that condenses from the engines' exhaust.

​​​​​​

Oh shoot. They got to aj

zoned_post_meridiem Mar 2, 2019 5:45 pm

All the ones that have this switch: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ch...-switch-photo/

Qwkynuf Mar 2, 2019 10:10 pm

Originally Posted by bitterproffit (Post 30839987)
I think it would be much more effective and efficient to disperse the chemicals by calling them 'essential oils' and setting up a 'faith based' MLM scheme through churches and have people pay $12.99 a bottle for the chemicals. I get whatever result I am looking for from chemical dispersement AND a tidy profit too!

I like the way you think! :-)

YVR Cockroach Mar 2, 2019 10:49 pm

Originally Posted by Qwkynuf (Post 30841077)
I like the way you think! :-)

It's not a new idea. If I was more charismatic (my level of charisma is close to 0). I'd start a church that wants to save the world. Followers will join my church, give me all their worldly assets, and kill themselves.

Not too far-fetched as there's a whole generation or two of people who don't know how "don't drink the Kool-aid" originated.

Qwkynuf Mar 2, 2019 10:51 pm

Originally Posted by YVR Cockroach (Post 30841133)
It's not a new idea. If I was more charismatic (my level of charisma is close to 0). I'd start a church that wants to save the world. Followers will join my church, give me all their worldly assets, and kill themselves.

Not too far-fetched as there's a whole generation or two of people who don't know how "don't drink the Kool-aid" originated.

I get you. I think that I wouldn't be able to tolerate anyone stupid enough to believe my BS. So, the "Church of Qwkynuf" would always be self-limiting.

pinniped Mar 5, 2019 3:05 pm

There's nothing to worry about. The chemtrails are how they are dispersing the measles vaccine now. The aircraft are a type called the Aurora, operated by the Trilateral Commission.

CPRich Mar 5, 2019 7:50 pm

Originally Posted by henry19702000 (Post 30837963)
what types of planes do the "geo enginerring" chemtrails

You probably need to ask someone who are a geo enginer.