Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bulkhead middle or 2nd to last row window on a transcon

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2018, 2:22 pm

Programs: DL Skymiles, AF/KL Flying Blue
Originally Posted by Peoriaman1
This. I'm the champion when it comes to "Where do you suppose we are?" Can't play that game in a middle seat.
I mean, you definitely can.... might just be a little more challenging.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 2:39 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: AA Gold 1MM, AS MVP, UA Silver, WN A-List, Marriott LT Titanium, HH Diamond
I was in a window seat on a DL 757 in coach and I think it would have been easier to look outside had I been in the middle seat. I don't know what it is - the type or the seats themselves or both - but the window was so low (to my seated eyes) that I could not look out of it. Of course in Y, there's no way to really slump down to look out in any kind of comfortable way. Middle seat definitely had a better view.

This is one thing you immediately notice if you're connecting between a 787 and an older aircraft.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 8:23 pm
Original Poster

I kept the middle seat and then it turned out I got battlefield upgrade. I really hate non-premium economy seats with minimum legroom.
Old Oct 8, 2018, 11:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SEA (the REAL Washington); occasionally in the other Washington (DCA area)
Programs: DL PM 1.57MM; AS MVPG 100K
^ as they say, all’s well that ends well
Originally Posted by DCAAA
... I really hate non-premium economy seats with minimum legroom.
that said, “bulkhead” on a 738 is “F-lite” in terms of legroom; even though the middle seat has fixed armrests on each side, it’s probably way more tolerable for a TCON than a window in Row 34

Last edited by jrl767; Oct 8, 2018 at 11:15 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.