Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Don't stand, don't stand so close to me!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Don't stand, don't stand so close to me!

Search this Thread

Old Mar 19, 2018, 12:32 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by wendyg
In Britain I've always been amazed that no matter how much space there is around me the person who walks past will always bump into me. There's a clustering thing that goes on here.

wg
You must be the other person who actually still looks up at what’s in front of them whilst walking!
Old Mar 20, 2018, 3:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond Select, BA Blue
Originally Posted by wendyg
In Britain I've always been amazed that no matter how much space there is around me the person who walks past will always bump into me. There's a clustering thing that goes on here.

wg
Gravitational attraction?
Old Apr 21, 2018, 10:48 am

Originally Posted by rumbataz
That's a panic attack for me!!!
Honestly I rarely see this anymore. I think people around the world are learning better personal space and organizational etiquette from developed countries.
I flew through DEL and VNS last year and you would be surprised as to how much more organized the system has become.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.