Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Best airline to fly premium economy with to Bangkok .

Old Feb 7, 18, 4:55 am
Original Poster

I am looking to fly premium economy for the first time from London to Bangkok and was wondering who offered the best service at the best price. I have looked at the likes of Singapore airlines who seem to charge a lot more then the likes of EVA air who always fly direct. Flying direct isnt a must so I was seeing if anyone had any good tips or knowledge on this please or who is best to fly with and if flying PE is worth the money?
Old Feb 7, 18, 5:11 am

Programs: SK Diamond, QR Platinum, AA Platinum, BA Silver, IHG Gold Ambassador
Originally Posted by Noble16 View Post
I am looking to fly premium economy for the first time from London to Bangkok and was wondering who offered the best service at the best price. I have looked at the likes of Singapore airlines who seem to charge a lot more then the likes of EVA air who always fly direct. Flying direct isnt a must so I was seeing if anyone had any good tips or knowledge on this please or who is best to fly with and if flying PE is worth the money?
Thai Airways from CPH or ARN
Since it's a 2-class flight you'll get business class seats.
Old Feb 7, 18, 7:54 am
Original Poster

Would you say its cheaper to fly from CPH rather then London even including flight to CPH.
Old Feb 7, 18, 9:41 am
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Tit/ LT Plat, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold
Eva Air is usually the best value direct Premium Economy service to BKK. I actually wasn't aware of the Thai Prem Econ/ Biz wheeze that sexten described, but be aware you'll almost certainly need two tickets and if you have a delay on the first flight you miss losing your ride to Bangkok without any right to compensation. Given the ultra low cost of flights to BKK I'd probably go direct either in Economy (e.g. Thai), Premium Economy (Eva Air) or when sometimes available on a cheap business ticket via the Middle East (e.g. Qatar Airways or Jordanian). These cheap business tickets are more rare coming out of London than many other European cities though.
Old Feb 7, 18, 9:53 am
Original Poster

Eva air is coming out a great price to fly PE. Its a shame I cant seem to find a return flight from Phuket to London with EVA (20th Jan 19). Do i wait till the summer for a business class deal or just go with EVA air and get a flight to Bangkok from Phuket.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: