Where is tap water safe to drink?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where is tap water safe to drink?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2017, 8:08 am

Programs: whatever it takes
Also...safe is relative...immediate danger, or danger over time due to cumulative exposure. For the latter...avoid bottled water. Plastic contaminants leaching. Or seek out ones made with harder plastic - preferably not exposed to sunlight (But how would you know that!). Or better, bottled water with glass...you know..that fragile stuff that can cut you if broken. Not easy to find though.

Many cities are now replacing concrete with plastic water mains under the street. Just happened here. But I've avoided this already (Not the shower though) by installing a reverse osmosis system with remineralizer.

See video Tapped for info on bottled water contaminants. Oh yeah...plastics affect your sexuality. Can make you sexually confused (LGBT). Oh yeah, ignorance is bliss.

Also see on Vimeo - The Disappearing Male documentary.

Last edited by EqualOpp; Dec 15, 2017 at 8:18 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.