Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Airplane Crash Dreams

Airplane Crash Dreams

Old Oct 20, 17, 8:58 am

Programs: AS MVP, AA MM, HH Diamond, MR Gold
Originally Posted by Cheetah_SA View Post
But nowadays I am usually on the aircraft that crashes. Usually there is first a lot of detail about the interior and the seating arrangements - which are invariably totally bizarre (but I still manage to obsess about which are the best seats!).

Most of my crash dreams these days involve very low flying, trying to avoid various topological features - as has been mentioned by several people. Strange that this is so common seeing as it isn't something that ever happens in commercial flights!
I have a really weird recurring dream about interiors! We board and it is like a huge living room - sofas and easy chairs everywhere. Some regular airline seats, but randomly there (not in rows). Lots of people sitting on the floor.

And once from LAS to SEA we were just way, way, too low over the mountains north of LAS...we knew something was wrong. They were RIGHT below us (this was not just on takeoff but for the entire time). Never asked, didn't want to know, we obviously made it safely.
Old Oct 20, 17, 11:41 am

Programs: UA MM
In my dreams, I'm always a witness/participant. I am on the ground, watching an airplane crash - I am always in its path - in its crash path. Sometimes I am able to get out of its path in time and other times I wake up sweating. It is horrible. And frequent. I hate it. Huge planes - not the 50 seater barbie jets. Always a jumbo. I would give anything to make these go away!
Old Oct 21, 17, 9:42 pm

Programs: DL 2MM, AA MM, DL Sky Club Life, AA Admirals Club Life, Hilton Gold Life
Once I dreamt that I was running through the terminal in an attempt to get to the gate on time, only to discover that I had no clothes on aside from underwear. So there were two options: return home to get some clothes, and hence miss the flight. Or run to the gate to catch the flight in my underwear and just re-stock on the clothes at the other end...
so you're the guy in "The Hall Of Shame" pictures that were posted
Old Oct 22, 17, 12:26 am

Programs: QF, HH, LH M&M
Originally Posted by Lomapaseo View Post
so you're the guy in "The Hall Of Shame" pictures that were posted
Well it's a good thing I've never flown DL, so that can't be me!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: