Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Have you been these people?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2017, 10:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Have you been these people?

Confession time: My husband and I could not figure out why the sheets in the hotel room we had checked into a few hours prior were so darned itchy. When we woke up the following morning, we tore the blanket and duvet off the bed, and were confronted with a suspicious stain and short, dark, curly hair on the bed. . I jumped off and ran, ran, RAN for the shower. My husband made half-hearted noises about it not being, "That bad." To which I responded that it was completely disgusting, we had slept on sheets on which some other couple had had a romantic encounter and no one had bothered to change or clean them, and, btw, if there was some way to get indirectly pregnant, I was going to be the "medical miracle," and I was about to lose my cool with him as well as the hotel. He backed off, quickly.

ETA: I love Tracey Ullmann's comedy! Is this being shown anywhere in the US?

Last edited by ysolde; Jun 25, 2017 at 10:35 am
Old Jun 25, 2017, 12:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

its on HBO >
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracey_Ullman%27s_Show
she had past shows on FOX, HBO, Showtime >
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracey_Ullman
Old Jun 25, 2017, 3:47 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: No programs & No Points!!!
It's not just the sheets. Imagine the stuff going through to the mattress. I try and put this out of my mind.
Old Jun 25, 2017, 8:15 pm

Programs: BAEC, Delta SkyPesos, VS FC, SQ KF, AA, HHonors
You mean...

Have I slept in someone else's mess or (partially) caused one?
Old Jun 26, 2017, 3:51 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
If you can get pregnant from dirty sheets, the same must be true for dirty toilet seats, shared towels, hot tubs, swimming pools, saunas, etc. The world's population would be larger....
Old Jun 26, 2017, 5:00 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
Cool

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
If you can get pregnant from dirty sheets, the same must be true for dirty toilet seats, shared towels, hot tubs, swimming pools, saunas, etc. The world's population would be larger....
You can get pregnant on a toilet seat, but it's a really uncomfortable place to have sex.
Old Jun 26, 2017, 7:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AAdvantage Executive Platinum, Delta Silver Medallion, Marriott Bonvoy Ambassador
Originally Posted by Doc Savage
You can get pregnant on a toilet seat, but it's a really uncomfortable place to have sex.
@:-)
Old Jun 26, 2017, 7:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Silver, Bonvoy Gold, Hyatt Discoverist
Originally Posted by Annalisa12
It's not just the sheets. Imagine the stuff going through to the mattress. I try and put this out of my mind.
"I always imagine all of the interesting people that have slept in my hotel room. Then I go and sleep in the bathtub."

--Jim Gaffigan
Old Jun 27, 2017, 7:18 am

Programs: UA Pt, Marriott Ti, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
As for me, I object to all this sex on the television. I mean, I keep falling off!
Old Jun 27, 2017, 7:27 am
Hvr

Programs: QF LTG:
Originally Posted by Doc Savage
Is this the voice of experience?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.