Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone can recommend a reliable agent?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 15, 2016, 5:04 am
Original Poster

Anyone can recommend a reliable agent?

Hello Guys,

can anyone recommend a reliable hotel agent for the main programs like FS, Interconti, Peninsula and of course Virtuoso? Best would be availability over Skype.

My previous agent wanted to send me over booking instructions for a Four Seasons booking, but keeps ignoring me for no reason since around 2 weeks. Especially after I booked my 17k $ Maldives trip through him, I thought I might be a valuable customer to him, but anyway.

Looking for replies or private messages with good advices.

All the Best

cyberduck

Last edited by cyberduck; Dec 15, 2016 at 5:17 am
Old Dec 15, 2016, 3:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA PLT,AS,UA PP,J6,FB,EY,LH,SQ,HH Dmd,Hyatt Glbl,Marriott Plat,IHG Plat,Accor Gold
Though I've handled my own travel in recent years, I used Kelly Daoud many times in the past and found him to be very good. I'd use him again if the need arose.

http://ttg.travel/
Old Dec 17, 2016, 7:22 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: United 1k, Marriott Lifetime PE, Former DL Gold, Former SQ Solitaire, HH Gold
Originally Posted by cyberduck
Hello Guys,

can anyone recommend a reliable hotel agent for the main programs like FS, Interconti, Peninsula and of course Virtuoso? Best would be availability over Skype.

My previous agent wanted to send me over booking instructions for a Four Seasons booking, but keeps ignoring me for no reason since around 2 weeks. Especially after I booked my 17k $ Maldives trip through him, I thought I might be a valuable customer to him, but anyway.

Looking for replies or private messages with good advices.

All the Best

cyberduck
All the good hotel chains (and most of the bad ones) have web sites that are easier to use to reserve rooms than a Travel Agent. Why pay money to someone to do something you can do yourself in less time?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.