Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > TravelBuzz
Reload this Page >

Business/First Class - How Consistent is the Service?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 7, 2016, 8:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards, Executive Club, Miles and More, Marriott

Hi Everyone,

For those of you that have flown in Business or First class with the same airline on more than one occasion, what are you thoughts on the consistency of the service?

I am currently conducting research on the service consistency of premium cabins for my Thesis - a fulfilment for my MSc in Air Transport Management in Cranfield University.

If you have experience flying in a premium cabin, and have done so on more than one occasion, on the same airline, then I would greatly appreciate your time to to answer a few questions on the consistency based on your flying experience. It should take no more than 3 minutes to answer.

Link to survey: https://goo.gl/E6To45

The survey will close on July 10th and the results and conclusions are expected by August 1st.

Many thanks in advance for your input!

CX252
Old Jul 9, 2016, 2:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards, Executive Club, Miles and More, Marriott
Thanks to everyone who has partaken in the survey - I have had a good response so far.

The survey closes tomorrow and I am still shy of my target number of responses so if you have 2-3 minutes to spare I'd greatly appreciate if you could complete the survey.

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.