Obsession with alcohol on board

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Obsession with alcohol on board

Search this Thread

Old Apr 12, 2015, 4:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, Club Carlson Gold, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond Select, BA Blue
Originally Posted by BRITINJAPAN3
So lets continue the line of thinking, I hate the smell of perfume, especially the type used in the middle east. Shall we have all airlines ban it or expect people not to war perfume when flying ? What about body odour ? Smelly feet, how about certain foods ?
Interesting. You also don't like some smells emanating from some passengers on board. Thank you for agreeing with me.
Old Apr 12, 2015, 5:43 am

Programs: BAEC (Gold), PC (Plat), HH (Gold), MR (Gold)
Obsession with (strangers drinking) alcohol on board

I've never been able to understand how some people have the time and headspace to bother so much about what other people around them are doing. Maybe I'm just too busy.
Old Apr 12, 2015, 6:08 am
Suspended

Programs: Aeroplan, IHG, Enterprise, Avios, Nexus
Originally Posted by rumbataz
Interesting. You also don't like some smells emanating from some passengers on board. Thank you for agreeing with me.
The main difference would be that he didn't start a thread whining about it. Meanwhile, in a fury of righteous indignation you are inferring that people who drink in lounges are alcoholics, smell bad, are DYKWIA or declaring them a risk to safety because they might block the aisle in an emergency.

Prohibition ended decades ago. Deal with it.
Old Apr 12, 2015, 6:57 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
Interesting FT handle for a prohibitionist!
Old Apr 12, 2015, 11:44 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

This thread has run its course. Time to lock it up.
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.