Community
Wiki Posts
Search

prioritypass in paris cdg with air india ticket

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2014, 12:04 pm
Original Poster

is it possible to use priority pass with any airline you're flying? My wife is travelling air india and has a 12 hour lay over tomorrow .. I'm considering getting her a PP.

Also does she physically need the PP or a printout saying she's a member is enough?
Old Feb 8, 2014, 12:56 pm

Programs: DL Silver, UA Silver, AMX Plat, Carlson Gold, SPG Gold
Good for (same day as flight) lounge access. In my experience one is required to show the card at entry to the lounge, a printout will not suffice.
Old Feb 8, 2014, 3:50 pm

Programs: DL PM; IHG PlatAmb; Hilton Dia; Marriott Plat; Hyatt Discoverist

Some priority pass clubs wont even look at a boarding pass at all. But a card is necessary. There must also be a PP lounge in the terminal she is flying from that is open at that time.
Old Feb 8, 2014, 5:00 pm

Programs: A loyal Amerisuites customer... oh wait
Yes you physically need the priority pass card. Full PDF list of available lounges at all their airports is on the website.
Old Feb 8, 2014, 5:52 pm

Programs: TK Elite Plus, SAS EBG, QR Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by halivingston
is it possible to use priority pass with any airline you're flying? My wife is travelling air india and has a 12 hour lay over tomorrow .. I'm considering getting her a PP.

Also does she physically need the PP or a printout saying she's a member is enough?
12 hours are better spent in a hotel rather than a dull 3rd party airport lounge. I would suggest looking up the Hilton CDG as they offer a rather attractive room rate for daytime use.
Old Feb 9, 2014, 11:41 am

Programs: UA 1K/MM, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Something, IHG Gold, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Originally Posted by Adam1222
There must also be a PP lounge in the terminal she is flying from that is open at that time.
At CDG you can actually get to one of the PP lounges in terminal 1 even if flying from a different terminal - presuming you can get landside.

You need to go to the information booth in Terminal 1 and show them your boarding pass and PP card and they will give you a card you can use to get through security.

It's a fairly painless (if long) process that I did once only because I had a few hours to kill and nothing better to do. I seriously doubt you could do it without the physical PP card.
Old Feb 9, 2014, 6:41 pm
Moderator: Luxury Hotels and FlyerTalk Evangelist

I was just in the PP lounge in T1. It's pleasant but not spectacular. Food was better in the *A lounge one floor up, but at the *A lounge you have to go down (and later up) a flight of stairs after you enter the club, meaning that for a larger rollaboard, you will most likely have to leave it in an unguarded room which the club disavows responsibility for. So overall, I prefer the PP lounge.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.