Community
Wiki Posts
Search

who holds the most citizenships

Search this Thread

Old Dec 4, 2017, 12:07 pm

Programs: Tegridy Elite
Originally Posted by erik123
Also interesting is who has the least. E.g. Queen Elizabeth likely has none in the strict sense of the word. Though this is debated by constitutional scholars.
She in fact does not have a passport.
http://www.royal.uk/passports
Old Dec 4, 2017, 8:08 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by hfly
I know a guy who had six at one point, but eventually stopped renewing 3 of his passports, as quite frankly the other 3 more than covered him, a the three that he stopped renewing were more than a detriment than anything else. I know people who could have 8 or 9 if they really really wanted, but stick with 2 or 3, because after a certain number there is no point (i.e. the have an EU one, a US one and maybe another)
Yes, the cost and the step to obtaining and renewing every passport that you are entitled to might not worth it unless you have personal reasons to keep them.
UK, EU/Portugal, Canada and HK-SAR for me, no need to deal with IRS as I have Nexus/GE.
Old Dec 5, 2017, 11:24 am

Originally Posted by 84fiero
She in fact does not have a passport.
http://www.royal.uk/passports
Same as most other Kings/Queens.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.