Search

Sen. Dems Vote To Double Walk-Through-The-Airport Tax

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2012, 8:04 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Motel 6 Club Avoir Le Cafard
Sen. Dems Vote To Double Walk-Through-The-Airport Tax

Story

Do you "rely on the TSA?" The Senate Appropriations Committee thinks you should cough up an additional $10 per round trip to pay them, and voted to double the "9/11 Security Fee."

The 2013 Homeland Security appropriations bill would increase one-way fees for passengers from $2.50 to $5 in order to close a budget shortfall at the Transportation Security Administration.
Old May 22, 2012, 8:19 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
seems like a good idea to me.....
Old May 22, 2012, 8:33 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, SPG Gold
Gotta pay for those ultra-effective, carefully-field-tested, demonstrably-100%-safe body scanners somehow.
Old May 22, 2012, 8:45 pm

Programs: US Silver, Marriott Rewards Gold, AmEx Platinum
Gottta pay for those ultra-effective, carefully-field-tested, demonstrably-100%- trained screeners somehow.
Old May 22, 2012, 9:42 pm
Senior Moderator

Programs: UA Plat/2MM [23-yr. 1K, now emeritus] clawing way back to WN-A List; MR LT Titanium; HY Whateverist.
As this is under discussion in the apt travel security forum, please continue the discussion there: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/check...tfall-tsa.html
Thanks,
Ocn Vw 1K, Moderator.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.