Priority Pass - Now 20%discount!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Priority Pass - Now 20%discount!

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2012, 5:40 am

Originally Posted by Insiderdude
How do guests work? For example it says $27 per guest but what about taking in my wife? From what I gather it depends on the lounge ... some charge you for a SO but others normally won't. What has been everyone's experience? Applicable to the Prestige or Standard+ memberships, of course.
It's $27 even if it is your spouse.
Already tested that one!

It's better than no lounge and sometimes they surprise you with how nice they actually are. The one in LHR is beautiful, for example.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 6:04 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by usagishouse
It's better than no lounge and sometimes they surprise you with how nice they actually are. The one in LHR is beautiful, for example.
Agreed- the ones in Europe are definitely better, but even in the US most lounges are better than being outside with plastic chairs, beeping carts and overcrowded gate areas. Just make sure they're in the airports you're likely to travel; the list has dwindled a lot over the years and those of us who have "Select" memberships tied to credit cards have an even smaller selection.

I have the iPhone app on my iPod and it's worked fine.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 8:16 am

Programs: AS MVP, Hhonors Gold, National Executive, Identity Gold, MLife Gold
Originally Posted by scubadiver
You don't need to show a BP with Priority Pass.
Depends on the airline. I know that Alaska Airlines lounge policy is that you must have a same day BP.
Old Feb 23, 2012, 8:43 am

Programs: Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold
I'm fine with showing a boarding pass. Just may not be theirs. That was the main concern. I've heard in general you can just call up in advance if you have a meeting, etc there.

Anyone have any idea how long this promotion runs? I want to hop on it but I don't have a flight for another month. Rather start the clock later. How long does it take for them to send out the card once I sign up?

And can you sign up for something like this next year rather then paying full price? Just cancel before membership is due and sign up again?
Old Feb 23, 2012, 10:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA/AA/AS/B6/WN/ UA/HH/MR and more like 'em but most felicitously & importantly MUCCI
Originally Posted by ladyfirst
I don't care how good Priority Pass' app is but the amount of lounges it opens is awesome!
If you're flying domestic US it opens United Clubs, US Airways Clubs, and Alaska Board Rooms only. Nothing in DTW, for example.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.