Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LH - SYD J Class who is best

Search this Thread

Old Jan 27, 2012, 5:00 am
Original Poster

LH - SYD J Class who is best

Hi, new to the forum and looking for some advice. Travelling Business LHR-SYD in Feb and cant decide which airline to pick. Ideally like One world for my avios and BA tp. Any advice, was looking at Emirates as they have a sale on right now but they seem so inconsistent and dont think I could stomach a recliner or angled lie flat for the 14hr sector from DXB-SYD.

thanks..
Old Jan 27, 2012, 11:02 am

Not quite what you're asking for, but if there are two of you, EK currently have a First Companion fare from LGW which only adds around £500 per person to the J fare from LHR.

Go for the A380 flight from DXB-SYD to get a lie flat.

The sale finished over a week ago.
Old Jan 30, 2012, 3:49 am
Original Poster

thanks but its just me for a short sharp business trip. Emirates are doing J for £3k return if you book by mid-feb so might not be the big sale but they are still doing cheap J right now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.