Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bying ticket from multiple airlines

Search this Thread

Old Dec 26, 2011, 9:51 am
Original Poster

Bying ticket from multiple airlines

I would like to buy a triangular ticket: Europe -> US -> Brazil -> Europe, and it seems that most of the places I search, either buying the legs independently or as a multi-city destination, the cost is excessive (they price me the cost of 2 or 3 round trips). Eventually I tried to buy it directly from the US Airways web site, and I found a reasonable pricing. However the last leg (Brazil -> Europe), is really long, as US Airways does not have such flights. Yet TAP (both are *A) has such a trip. Is there a way to buy the entire ticket, flown from different airlines of the same alliance, yet have a reasonable pricing?

Thank you.
Old Dec 26, 2011, 5:26 pm

Programs: Hilton, AA,, Delta
Try looking at expedia and using the multicity feature.
Old Dec 26, 2011, 6:23 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: aa plt 4.9MM LTAC
call usair & ask....
Old Dec 26, 2011, 8:02 pm
Original Poster

That's what I'll probably do. Expedia's, travelocity's, kayak, etc. quotes are too high (surprising that us air and CO give a lower one). I was wondering if there's a way to buy such a ticket online. The site of united gives you the option to include other *A members in the search, it finds the flights, but when trying to book it says that flights are not available...
Thanks for your responses.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.