Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The Top Ten Gross Things on Airlines

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2011, 7:58 am
Original Poster

The Top Ten Gross Things on Airlines

From The Top Ten Gross Things Flight Attendants Have Seen Passengers Do on Airplanes.

These are pretty bad, from boogers to boobies to breast milk showers. I don't recall anything this bad myself, mostly smelly food, smelly people, and the occasional 'oh my god, what happened in the lav'-type events.

I've got to believe the FT community has seen worse though. Let's hear it.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 8:19 am

Location: Happily living in Frenaros Cyprus having escaped the near-death experience called Sofia Bulgaria
Programs: Etihad Guest Gold, DL FO and 1MM, and a bunch of others at a low level
I wish I hadn't read that, especially the last item in the list (which is item #1).

All I can say is ewwwww.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 8:44 am

Programs: US-CP, UA, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Avis,
Honestly I don't know what it is about travel that brings out the inner piglet in some people. I hope they don't treat their homes like they treat the planes, airport bathrooms, and etc.

At ORD last weekend, a woman in the line for security took a used diaper from her diaper bag and tossed it at a trash can about 7 feet away, rather than walking over to the trash can and depositing it properly. Fortunately the little tapes held when she missed the target. Unfortunately she did not attempt to go pick it up and throw it away, just left it sitting there for someone else to worry about. BTW she did have a baby in a pram with her; otherwise it would have been just weird. But come on, do you throw used diapers around at home? Didnt think so! So what makes it OK in an airport?!
Old Oct 24, 2011, 11:23 am

Programs: AA EXP
Yikes! I'm glad I haven't seen any of those.
Old Oct 24, 2011, 1:26 pm

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
Ewwww...glad I didn't read it. I would probably be seeing these things, whatever they are, in my mind all day. Thanks to STBCypriot for the big Ewwwwwww and saving me the bad memories of having read it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.