Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

One place to track ALL miles/programs? Suggestions (merged)

One place to track ALL miles/programs? Suggestions (merged)

Old Jul 25, 2009, 10:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

How annoying is it that Pageonce doesn't support SSL for the main login page?

Considering that these guys have all of my passwords and use a password to login, you'd think they'd INSIST on SSL to login, but, instead, you can't even do it.

Guess I'll check out Yodlee again.
Old Jul 26, 2009, 12:36 am

Programs: UA, AA, WN; HH, MR, IHG
Originally Posted by eclipse_boi
Can you add transactions/history to Yodlee manually in addition to the automated feeds it obtains?
For financial accounts, yes. For rewards/FF accounts, no... at least, not yet. If you ask enough, they may add that feature. (Yodlee has a forum; their SVP of Product Development is also an FTer. )
Old Jul 26, 2009, 1:43 pm
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by gaidamak
I also liked miletracker until they stopped supporting BMI and LH.
Awardwallet.com does a very good job tracking multiple accounts and balance changes.
Yodlee supports BMI, right?

Checked, and indeed it does.
Old Oct 7, 2009, 8:13 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat, United Silver, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat
A review of many of the different online mileage tracking services from the LA Times, Sept 20, 2009:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...515,full.story
Old Feb 13, 2010, 5:08 am

Programs: DL DM&MM, DL KMwannabe, HH, AA, TG,
Just discovered milemanager.com, but worry that there've been no posts about it in so many years. Anyone actually use the 'find awards' and notifly when available function on this? Seems like that alone is worth the price... or ten times the price. However, I assume, for example, it only uses the Delta search engine for awards? Will it only be a GIGO program?
Old Feb 15, 2010, 8:47 pm
Original Member

Programs: All Airline & Hotel Programs (POINT JUNKIE!)
Lightbulb Free and easy

Surprised nobody has mentioned AWARDWALLET.com -
I used Miletracker for years - but it has been unreliable for many months now - I switched to Award Wallet and I'm very happy - I can also use it for all (family) it keeps track of miles, hotel pts., other award programs (ie. e-miles) and posts expiration dates (if any) Try it! ^
Old Feb 16, 2010, 8:27 am

Programs: AA:LT Platinum DL:LT Gold UA:1P MAR:LT Titanium
I've tried all of the ones mentioned and still stick with Fidelity's Full View (powered by Yodlee, which they recently upgraded to the newest version). Especially, but not only, if you have investments and credit card and other types of financial accounts, it is by far the best because you can get *everything* in one place.. right down to your net worth. If, for example, you transfer money from your Paypal account to your bank account, your net worth won't change, as the one item will reduce while the other will increase. In fact, in my will, I give my wife pretty simple instructions to organize our finances if anything happens to me.... go into Full View, and every single meaningful account is there. You can even add custom assets like the worth of your car, etc.
Old Feb 16, 2010, 8:36 am

Programs: DL DM; 2MM
Awardwallet

Originally Posted by ReneeMoss
Surprised nobody has mentioned AWARDWALLET.com -
I switched to Award Wallet and I'm very happy
+1

It even keeps track of all reservations ... ^ !
Old Feb 19, 2010, 7:46 pm
Company Representative - AwardWallet

All,

More info on www.AwardWallet.com here...

FlyerTalk Thread - AwardWallet

Thanks,
- The AwardWallet Team
Old Feb 20, 2010, 10:24 am

Smile Yodlee! +1

We LOVE Yodlee. I can log in as often as I want and check all of our accounts. I can at one glance see how much I have in my checking account (can I afford to go) and if i have enough miles to get me there. My hubby is very hands off in the finance department, but he loves that he can get on any time and see what is happening. I have entered every CC we have. Car loan & mortgages. He can see the electric & phone with out digging out the bills. He is loving it!

I have an account for Me, My Hubby, My Mom, My Dad, My Son & My Daught in Law (family travel agent LOL). I can check them all at once. I have mileage accounts at AMEX Rewards, Thank You Points, CO, WN, Delta, SPG, AL, AA, Hawaiian & United. I should pare them down, but I can't seem to figure out which one I want to keep. If it would warn me about expiring credits it would be the complete package, but I just check in @ the site once in a while.
Old May 26, 2010, 6:24 pm

Programs: marriott, USAir, JetBlue, Southwest, AA
USA Today MileTracker - any comments?

Has anyone used USA Today's Welcome to your MileTracker! Not sure if I am best off keeping track of 5 family members on my own excel spreadsheet. Any advice?

This downloadable application will retrieve and consolidate all your frequent flier and loyalty program account statuses, activities, and summaries. Plus, get the latest travel news and deals from USA TODAY.

http://www.usatoday.deskport.biz/?loc=interstitialskip
Old May 26, 2010, 8:12 pm

Award Wallet is Superior

I'd recommend Award Wallet. I've tried most others mentioned but Award Wallet is simply the easiest and most comprehensive.

Check them out - you'll see why everyone is talking about them. Really good stuff.

Acker
Old May 26, 2010, 9:48 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Delta Plat
Originally Posted by acker
I'd recommend Award Wallet. I've tried most others mentioned but Award Wallet is simply the easiest and most comprehensive.

Check them out - you'll see why everyone is talking about them. Really good stuff.

Acker
For just one account (so no wife, kids etc) fidelity full view beats award wallet IMHO. Better and more consistent updates, it just works.

YMMV
Old May 26, 2010, 10:02 pm
Company Representative - AwardWallet

Here are a few things that AwardWallet can do...
* Online monitoring of reward program balances and expiration dates.
* Single sign-on. Just click on the reward program and we automatically log you into your profile.
* Tracking rewards for your entire family, or entire company.
* Consolidated trip planning including reservations for car, hotel and airlines with maps and other travel resources.

We have a FlyerTalk thread here that you can take a look at...
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...allet-com.html
Old May 27, 2010, 5:26 am

I've used awardwallet and am very content. It shows when miles will expire and upcoming reservations.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.