Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Flightplan /Routes App

Flightplan /Routes App

Old Jul 30, 2018, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Flightplan /Routes App

Hello,

I wrote an Android App to search for Routes and Flights.
My intention was to write something more than the usual from to search, as I m often searching for all flights that are going from an specific aiport.

Web: flightplan.app

Playstore: Flightplan /Flighroutes

Bugreports and Comments are welcome
Old Jul 30, 2018, 10:22 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Is this it?
Old Jul 31, 2018, 4:30 pm

Programs: SPG
Just played with it and it's actually something I've been looking for recently! I've been searching for direct flights out of Seattle to Europe, and so route map really hits the mark. The UI is simple and gets the job done :-)

Speaking of new apps, I've been working on an expense app that works specially well for travelers. It shows your charges on a map and so you can tell how much you spend on a trip :-) It even converts charges to USD in real-time when you spend in a foreign country. Check it out!

Last edited by TravelerHannahY; Aug 1, 2018 at 5:03 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.