Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Site/App to See Upcoming Departures for a Specific Date?

Old Mar 16, 2022, 10:50 am
Original Poster

I'm trying to find a schedule of all departing flights, on all/any airline from SYR on a given day. I know FlightAware has this, but it only shows today's flights. I'm trying to browse some days in the fall.

Is there a site or a way to see this? Perhaps FlightAware lets you pick future dates, but I've never discovered that option? Thanks!

Just need a list of departures that lets me select a date.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 7:06 am

Originally Posted by cheaptom
I'm trying to find a schedule of all departing flights, on all/any airline from SYR on a given day. I know FlightAware has this, but it only shows today's flights. I'm trying to browse some days in the fall.

Is there a site or a way to see this? Perhaps FlightAware lets you pick future dates, but I've never discovered that option? Thanks!

Just need a list of departures that lets me select a date.
Here you go: https://www.flightsfrom.com/SYR/depa...eTo=2022-07-06
TWA884 and cheaptom like this.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 9:56 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by andydd
Thank you!

I just realized that we have a thread discussing that tool:
cheaptom likes this.
Old Mar 21, 2022, 10:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by TWA884
Thank you!

I just realized that we have a thread discussing that tool:
Thank you all! That's pretty much exactly what I needed. It's very helpful when flying in and out of smaller/regional airports because I sometimes need to book connections on different airlines.
Old Mar 25, 2022, 11:16 am

Programs: BA GGL, LH FTL
Expertflyer also has a timetable section that allows you to filter for from/to airports.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.