Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

AwardMapper.com - Search for Hotel Awards by Geography

AwardMapper.com - Search for Hotel Awards by Geography

Old Oct 25, 14, 8:36 pm
Company Representative, AwardMapper
Original Poster

I usually get new hotels added as soon as they're listed by their parent brand with a category. I'll make sure that these get included.
Old Dec 26, 14, 8:46 pm
Original Poster

AwardMapper now allows you to create direct links to your search results, so that you can share award maps with others!

Old Apr 4, 15, 8:35 am

For awardmapper is there a way to set how far away you want to be able to search? I love the site but sometimes find good deals only to discover upon further inspection that the hotel is further away then I would like. Also any chance an android app is in the works? Thanks for your hard work and very useful resource.
Old Apr 4, 15, 10:00 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by gregoryfo View Post
For awardmapper is there a way to set how far away you want to be able to search?
There isn't currently. I'm not sure I'll add this, it seems like zooming in achieves the same effect, of just displaying fewer hotels, in a smaller region.

Originally Posted by gregoryfo View Post
Also any chance an android app is in the works?
Less likely that it'd be an Android app, but I would like to re-do the layout when viewed from phone/tablet screens, so it's easier to see what's going on. There's no way everything would fit in one place, so you'd have to toggle between the map, and the results table, and the filter settings.
Old Mar 28, 18, 8:53 pm

Programs: DL PM, UA PP, AA Plat, Hilton DM, Hyatt Exp, Marriott Titnmn, IHG Spire, Hertz PC, National EE
Just wanted to say that I still use awardmapper even though there's a lot of missing properties. I would love if it would be updated!
Old Jun 2, 18, 7:30 am

Originally Posted by bworrell View Post
Just wanted to say that I still use awardmapper even though there's a lot of missing properties. I would love if it would be updated!
I second this. It's still the best layout of any mapping tool out there. Any chance there may be an update coming at some point?
Old Jul 21, 19, 11:04 pm

Even better news: AwardMapper seems to have updated at some point. Properties that were previously not listed now are, SPG properties now show as Marriott (with their correct points levels), etc. This is great news.
Old Dec 6, 21, 9:34 pm

Is AwardMapper dead? Website loads but doesn't work for me.
Old Dec 6, 21, 9:40 pm
Community Director

Originally Posted by tys90 View Post
Is AwardMapper dead? Website loads but doesn't work for me.
I've had the same issue for a couple months. I'm grieving its loss as I found it invaluable to easily check on what various chains were in a location of interest.

Does anyone know a replacement? There are many airline tools, but I have had difficulty for years in finding solid hotel tools.
Old Dec 17, 21, 9:02 am
Original Poster

Sorry about that, it should be working again.
GUWonder likes this.
Old Dec 17, 21, 9:08 am
Community Director

Originally Posted by AwardMapper View Post
Sorry about that, it should be working again.
Thank you. I'm so glad that you haven't abandoned the tool. It is my favorite go to when searching for a hotel in an unfamilliar area.
Old Mar 18, 22, 4:27 pm

Programs: UA 1P, AA Plat, SW AL/CP
Is this still being maintained? I noticed a lot of the French Polynesia hotels are missing (IHG and St Regis in Bora Bora and Hilton Tahiti).
Old Mar 25, 22, 3:18 pm

Hi AwardMapper, this is such an amazing tool. OMG. Any chance to adding the ALL chain hotels at the too? For us in Brazil that's the best chain to sum points with low cost.
Another question: the chain points to the hotels are updated?
Old Sep 22, 22, 11:25 am

I loved this tool but it is no longer so good. (e.g., so many UK and Ireland hits are false positives) Pandemic-related, as hotels move in and out of chain alliances?

Sorely needed for programs where the alliances themselves do not publish maps (Choice).
SanDiego1K likes this.

Search this Thread