Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Hotel award search tool

Hotel award search tool

Old Sep 8, 2018, 8:25 am
Original Poster

Hotel award search tool

Do any of you know of a good hotel award search tool? I was using Awardmapper, but the site is down now. Hotel Hustle works a little slow. I did find Awardomatic but it might not be updated.
Old Sep 9, 2018, 1:51 am
Senior Moderator and Moderator: American AAdvantage & TravelBuzz

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Titanium
Moving to the Travel Tools forum for further discussion. /JY1024, TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Sep 9, 2018, 7:54 am
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Exclamation Moderator's Action: Cross-posting

Cross-posting is against the FlyerTalk Rules:
FlyerTalk Rule 6
Cross-Posting

Don't post your topic more than once. Duplicate threads or posts will be deleted, combined or locked. You may cross reference a post in another forum. For example, if you are questioning whether American Airlines or United Airlines may be the best fit for you, post the primary question in perhaps the American forum and then post a link to that thread in the United forum.
Please refer to the original thread started by the OP:
This thread is closed.

TWA884
Travel Tools moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.