Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Flighty - A new Flight Tracking app for iOS

Flighty - A new Flight Tracking app for iOS

Old Apr 22, 2024, 6:34 am

flightyryan Hi Ryan, . I'd like to purchase a 1 year subscription, but not through the App Store (for reasons). Am I understanding correctly that the price on the website (US$69 via gift card) is *higher* than in the app (CDN$59.99)

How does the gift card work? Any chance you'll streamline the process for us to send you money directly?
Old Apr 22, 2024, 7:42 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Platinum; IHG Diamond-Amb.; Meli/HH/Bonvoy Gold
flightyryan does seem to drop in here quite often, YYZPolarBear , but FT isn't Flighty's customer service site.

You might get a faster response from: [email protected]
flightyryan likes this.
Old Apr 29, 2024, 9:53 pm

Programs: UA1K
Has anyone else noticed issues with Flightys estimated time until gate arrival recently? It hasnt been a problem before but on my last two flights with United its been off by an hour or so, although it will eventually fix itself closer to arrival
Old May 1, 2024, 9:25 am

Originally Posted by YYZPolarBear
flightyryan Hi Ryan, . I'd like to purchase a 1 year subscription, but not through the App Store (for reasons). Am I understanding correctly that the price on the website (US$69 via gift card) is *higher* than in the app (CDN$59.99)

How does the gift card work? Any chance you'll streamline the process for us to send you money directly?
Gift card is simple, I just used it to buy lifetime and, in my case, I saved significantly (almost 20%) over the Flighty app/App Store lifetime pricing. The gift card is an email with a link to run which updates the Flighty app subscription status.
Old May 8, 2024, 8:29 am

Calendar sync has also stopped working for
me recently. Ive been following the exact same format for my entries but despites toggling settings and removing calendars it isnt taking in the new flights

Edit: seems its a problem only for copa flight numbers
Old May 12, 2024, 6:32 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Had no idea Flighty came from Flyertalk, just wanted to drop by and say this app is great. Using the in flight messaging free wifi to update flight status is ingenious, but it would be nice if the offline mode was more obvious if it was active or not
Old May 13, 2024, 2:29 am

Programs: American, SWA, United, IHG,Hilton, Hyatt, Marriott
Whats the easiest way to sync my flight history (5 years worth) from one phone to another? Im logged into the same Apple ID on both devices but its not syncing.

Is there a way to push it?

Edit: reached out to [email protected] and they were able to merge my flights

Last edited by RedElmo; May 13, 2024 at 4:18 am
Old May 13, 2024, 5:15 pm
Formally known as reinmedia

Programs: AA EXP | EX UA 1K | Marriot Titanium
Flighty is by far the most intuitive and beautifully designed of the app options out there. It would be great to be able to share the aircraft card and detailed timetable like you can the other live share options. They are so wonderfully designed, it would be a great addition to have for us true AV geeks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.