Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

Travel Curated - User curated directory of the best travel websites and resources

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Travel Curated - User curated directory of the best travel websites and resources

Search this Thread

Old Jul 18, 2017, 5:27 am
Original Poster

Post Travel Curated - User curated directory of the best travel websites and resources

Hi folks!
I'm Patrick, a full time traveller (remote worker) currently located in Bali. I've been lurking on Flyertalk and similar forums/sites for a while and I realized every time I plan for a new trip I end up searching Google or forums for hours trying to find good links to travel websites, hacks, guides, and general resources.

So I made this site in my free time: www.travelcurated.com

It's a user curated directory (so no bias from the middle man, me) and I'm hoping it turns into a sort of one stop shop for travellers looking for travel related sites.

I already use it today as I'm planning my next trip to Singapore, and I personally find it super useful! All the info is in one place, and the community can vote on each link and discuss the link in the comments as well.

Flyertalk is of course featured on there, I'd appreciate it if some of you logged on, gave it a shot and posted some comments on the FlyerTalk post to show some users about how great this site is!

Anyways, hope this is alright to post - I think it's a useful travel tool and think someone may find it useful as well!

Cheers folks.

Thanks! ^^^^

Last edited by Patrick Bollenbach; Jul 18, 2017 at 9:45 pm
Old May 6, 2019, 3:14 pm

Programs: UA .5M, Vistana 1-Star owner
Post travel research

Bummer the site's already gone, I usually stick to FlyerTalk to get and share travel bits and if it's very well sourced then I add it to WikiVoyage and then maybe WikiTravel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.