Wiki Posts
Search

E-wallet with hotel bookings?

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2016, 12:10 pm
Original Poster

E-wallet with hotel bookings?

Hello,

do you know if there's any tool, which allows to collect in one place information about different hotel bookings? I'll be travelling in October and November for 3 weeks through different countries and have already made some hotel bookings on different websites (directly in hotels or through online hotel search machines). It would be great to have all of them in one electronic wallet, something like checkmytrip for flights. If you know such tool, please let me know :-)

Best regards, Bartek
Old May 17, 2016, 2:09 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Did you check the list in the Wikipost in the sticky thread Welcome to the Travel Tools forum: find a list of tools here?

A quick perusal leads me to believe that a couple of apps listed there keep track of hotel bookings. Those are TripIt and TripCase. There may be more.
Old May 18, 2016, 2:30 am
Original Poster

I'm sorry, but haven't checked it first. Nevertheless, thank you very much for suggestions :-)

Best regards, Bartek

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.