Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best Award Flight Travel Tool For Getting Alerts on New Availability

Search this Thread

Old May 5, 2015, 9:40 am
Original Poster

Best Award Flight Travel Tool For Getting Alerts on New Availability

I was just wondering what people's experiences have been with using any of the various award tools for their Alert function, and which they have found the best in terms of being able to cover several different dates of the same flight and also in terms of number of flights you can monitor for seats. (Needs to be able to do so for J and for 2 seats).

If any are better than others or they're all the same basically.

Specifically I would be using it for a star alliance reward with particular emphasis on UA and secondarily on TK, LO, SQ, SK

EDIT: Unrelated feature, is there ANY award tool that lets you input a specific flight on a specific airline and it tells you like all the times that flight is available each month?

Last edited by TJ1010F; May 5, 2015 at 9:58 am
Old May 5, 2015, 9:00 pm

Programs: Aeroplan, AAdvantage
> Specifically I would be using it for a star alliance reward with particular emphasis on UA

Don't we all. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/miles...inventory.html

UA has told us that ExpertFlyer can no longer access UA's upgrade or elite award inventory. It is our understanding that this is a universal policy at UA regarding access to this data.
Old May 9, 2015, 8:02 pm

www.awardnexus.com supports award availability alerts for UA, ANA and Air Canada. (Independent of each-other)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.