CheckMyTrip

Old Apr 16, 2024, 5:10 am

Programs: BAEC Gold. Hilton Diamond
I can no longer login to CMT. I keep requesting a code to validate the 2 factor authentication process but the code never arrives and there's nothing in my spam folder. Is anyone else facing this issue? Thanks
Old Apr 25, 2024, 3:43 pm

Programs: BA Exec Club (Silver)
Originally Posted by PlaneSpeaking
I can no longer login to CMT. I keep requesting a code to validate the 2 factor authentication process but the code never arrives and there's nothing in my spam folder. Is anyone else facing this issue? Thanks
Ive been having the exact same problem for several months now.

Periodically the app would logout and it was a simple case of entering my email and then the 2FA code which was quickly sent to my email.

I cant remember exactly when but since around December/January Ive been unable to login.

Ive entered my email multiple times and never once received a 2FA code. This is on both and iPad and iPhone and Ive tried the usual deleting the app and re-installing.

I also filled out a support form and got a fairly generic message at the end after submitting it so Im not sure the details in it went anywhere:

https://forms.office.com/pages/responsepage.aspx?id=wvf0s85ykkGrpNbHcZtXZiTSd14A_ u5NkYT6W7-McpVUMFNYWTAwVFo4UjNVVk1HOTFMSDZIWUdEQS4u

Its a shame as I found it a useful app for keeping track of trips, despite the loss of some feature when the newest version was launched.
Old Apr 28, 2024, 7:35 pm

Originally Posted by GlasgowBlue
I’ve been having the exact same problem for several months now.

Periodically the app would logout and it was a simple case of entering my email and then the 2FA code which was quickly sent to my email.

I can’t remember exactly when but since around December/January I’ve been unable to login.

I’ve entered my email multiple times and never once received a 2FA code. This is on both and iPad and iPhone and I’ve tried the usual deleting the app and re-installing.

I also filled out a support form and got a fairly generic message at the end after submitting it so I’m not sure the details in it went anywhere:

https://forms.office.com/pages/respo...FMSDZIWUdEQS4u

It’s a shame as I found it a useful app for keeping track of trips, despite the loss of some feature when the newest version was launched.
Same here. For me their app was mostly about convenience and knowing what was flowing into Amadeus, so I did not contact them about the bug. Please keep us posted if they reply to you or fix the issue.
GlasgowBlue likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.