Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Travel Tools
Reload this Page >

What service do you use to keep a log of all the flights you've taken?

What service do you use to keep a log of all the flights you've taken?

Old Apr 4, 2024, 3:49 pm

Programs: AC SE
Any suggestions on options that can import data from tripit? openflights import seems to just go to a blank page and not work.

nevermind, just found the option on flightradar

Last edited by yeg2where; Apr 4, 2024 at 3:54 pm Reason: I am bad at the internet
Old Jun 14, 2024, 12:31 am

I keep a spreadsheet and just started looking into my.fr24. If I enter flights manually, my.fr24 automatically populates the aircraft type and registration.

If I import a CSV with my flights, the aircraft type and registration does not automatically get added. Even if I edit the imported flights individually, the aircraft type and registration are blank.

Is there a way to have my.fr24 automatically populate the aircraft type and registration for imported flights?
Old Jul 3, 2024, 7:14 pm

Programs: AC 75K, FB Gold, BW Diamond Select
For those of you that use Openflights, have you noticed a significant downgrade in functionality lately?

For example, when looking at your Top 10, there were other options such as Top 50 and ALL. I cannot get the ALL to work, it just shows my top 10 again.
Other stats, particularly those from the Analyze button are no longer working either, such as Airport Records, and Journey Records shows far less info than it used to a few years ago.

I've tried writing to support, but have never heard anything back.
For such a useful and generally easy to use website, it would be a pity if it's allowed to fall to the wayside and become near useless in the future.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.